Why McCall Roofs?
- Family-Owned and Operated
- BBB Accredited
- Angie's List Member
- Premium Materials
- Quality Work
- Complete Clean Up
- 24/7 Emergency Patching
- Free Gutter Cleaning with Every Re-Roof
- Roof Maintenance Programs Available
- Free Estimates
- Free Inspections
- Recycle Roof Waste
- We Work Year-Round
Dallas Weather Conditions:
TPO or thermoplastic polyolefin single-ply roofing membranes are known for their heat
reflective properties as well as their ability to resist damaging ultraviolet, ozone and chemical exposure.
In addition to this, TPO roofs also provide a number of other performance and installation advantages.
TPO roofing systems combine both plastics and rubber using state-of-the-art polymer
manufacturing technology. The result is an ideal commercial roofing system that is:
- Environmentally friendly
- and easy to install
What are the performance advantages of TPO roofs?
- TPO membrane is highly flexible and durable, possessing strong resistance to tears,
punctures and impact damage
- The TPO membrane is flexibility allows for building’s movement and setting,
without compromising the roof’s performance.
Thicker TPO membrane results in better weathering resistance and protection against solar UV
- A TPO roof is also algae resistant and stand up well to exposure
from ozone and sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- White TPO also greatly helps reduce the “heat island effect” in your local environment.
- Be sure to insist the TPO installed meets the three-year ENERGY STAR requirements
- TPO polymer does not contain chlorine and there are no chlorine-containing
ingredients added during production, thus another environmental consideration
Typical TPO Warranty Considerations?
- Manufacturers offer 10, 15 and 20 year warranties on TPO roofing systems.
- Not all TPO is created equal, it is in your best interest to purchase a TPO
roof from a manufacturer who has been producing these membranes, at least 20 years
- Let McCall work with you in choosing what TPO system is best for your commercial application